Fishing in Val Rendena
Camping River Front
Come fish in Trentino's Brenta Dolomites! Unmissable deals await you at Camping Val Rendena, where you can also purchase fishing licenses. The Sarca River, which runs through Val Rendena, flows directly next to our camping area, and a short distance away is our sport fishing pond, where you can catch Arctic char.
This area of Trentino is one of Italy's leading fishing destinations! The international FIPS Mouche organization chose our region, in the heart of the Dolomites, to host the 38th World Fishing Championship in 2018.
In addition to the Sarca River and the small lake near the camping site, there are many fishing opportunities in Trentino: from the alpine lakes in the Dolomites, the waters of streams and rivers such as the Noce and the Avisio, the calmer waters of the Adige and Lake Garda.
What are you waiting for? Come and explore our land, which is rich in a variety of waters and landscapes that will satisfy the needs of any angler and provide unforgettable experiences!
- Sarca River next to the campsite
- Sport fishing pond
- Fishing permits for sale at the campsite
- Fishing equipment resale
- Possibility of personalized services: B&B, half board or full board
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 300 km of rivers and lakes
- Different environments meet the needs of every angler
- Meeting room
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Green areas equipped with barbecues
- Mountain bike rental