Trekking and Nordic Walking
The Trekking is from time immemorial the way of living the nature: on strict contact with the landscape that surrounds us, let be fascinated by the wonder of Dolomiti of Brenta and Adamello!
The Nordic Walking, the so called walk with alpenstocks, it is a perfect activity for anybody who wants to enjoy the experience of immersing into the nature of Trentino, by doing physical activity, having amusement and making healthier own body. This sport permits to live a relaxing and safe experience and hence it is suitable for all the people, also for children. In the neighbourhood of Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo there are many destinations for excursional paths to be set out as one likes. We'll suggest you some of these paths that will guarantee you a breathtaking experience.
- Nardis Waterfalls: the starting point for the Nardis waterfall trail is situated 20km from our campsite. An excursion at low altitude, crossing through woods and breathtaking landscapes, until you reach spectacular Adamello Brenta waterfalls. Also recommended for families with children.
- Mountain Hut Lake Nambino: at nearly 30 Kilometers from Daré, it can undertake one of the most attracting walks of the zone. The path is smooth and by least difference in level, for a length of almost 5 kilometers.
- Mountain Hut Shepherd's Ritorto: An naturalistic excursion in one of the most beutiful shepherd's hut of the Natural Park Adamello Brenta. Starting from Patascoss (at only 3 Kilometers from Madonna di Campiglio) you set out a fascinating walk with an attracting sight, it is very comfortable and has a duration under 1 hour, until you may reach the shepherd's hut Ritorto where you find refreshment and relaxation. In the neighbourhood of the the Shepherd's hut you will also find the farm of teaching La Regina, another very enjoyable place for the family, where the tiniest children can approach to the nature, by knowing the animals.
- Excursion of Campiglio: A particularly smooth route by minimal differences in level is strongly advised to families with children. It lasts almost 2 hours and half an hour for a lentgh of 6,8 Kilometers, but it can easily be left out, given that the route is a circular ring around Campiglio and therefore, in many points you may immediately link to the city nucleus.
- Doss del Sabion: At only 10 Kilometers from our camping you may set out this attracting walk by middle difficulty and with a breathtaking sight on Brenta. Even if the duration of the route is almost 5 hours, since it is long 11 Kilometers, we'll really advise it to the families. Once arrived here, children may amuse themselves in a wonderful play park; it is an ideal place for having lunch together with a tasteful pic-nic and enjoying a beautiful day in high altitude.
It will like you:
- Valley of San Valentino - start of the route at only 5 minutes from the camping
- Top Durmont - start of the route at only 20 minutes from the camping